- 08 April, 2015
Posted In :
0 : comment
We have learned that effecting long-term, sustainable change requires a holistic approach. Accomplishing this kind of change necessitates work at three levels:
- Direct action with children in the form of education and health care.
- Community mobilisation towards achievement of their rights.
- Advocacy with government bodies to influence policy framing and implementation.
Financial support and non-financial inputs in the form of organisation development, capacity building and training is extended to:
- Individuals and projects working directly with underprivileged children and their parents, with local communities and government bodies
- Resource organisations that provide training, education material, etc. to smaller, younger initiatives in particular
- Nodal agencies that function as miniature CRYs, permitting us to increase our reach
- Strategic alliances or networks, whose aim is to facilitate the transfer of learning, build solidarity and influence policy