Follow us on the below social media platforms for the latest images, updates and videos on CRY, the status of children and child rights in India. Join us to participate in polls, contests and more.
Want to make your social media profiles more ‘social’?
Share the below tweets and help CRY spread awareness on children’s rights and issues in India. You can also use them as status messages on Facebook & other platforms.
- Every child should go to school not work. Join me in supporting a@CRYIndia & ensuring lasting change+#childrights for India’s children
- #DidYouKnow almost 50% of India’s children are malnourished?RT if you agree that together we can make a difference with @CRYIndia
- All children deserve a childhood-yet 11.8% of India’s children engaged in child labour.#timeforchange.I support #childrights with @CRYINDIA
- 35% of children with disabilities remain out of primary school.#timeforchange. I support #childrights with #CRY
- Child brides not a myth-nearly 45% of India’s girls married before 18.Support #childrights with @CRYIndia for a childhood for all children.
- ‘What I can do, I must do’-@CRYIndia Founder late Rippan Kapur.Join me to make a difference for India’s children www.cry.org
Do tag us/write in to talk about your support to CRY. Thank you for helping us spread awareness on the importance of putting children first.