CRY currently operates 102 projects in 19 states and 80 districts, including Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Chennai. With your support, we address children’s critical needs by working with parents, teachers, Anganwadi workers, communities, district and state-level governments as well as the children themselves. We work on changing behaviours and practices at the grassroots level and influencing public policy at a systemic level – thereby creating an ecosystem where children are made the nation’s priority. Our key focus areas include –
Our Impact in 2022-23:
- 13,54,730 children impacted overall
- 2,14,537 children in school
- Over 30,000 children re-enrolled in school through CRY’s Academic and Psychosocial Support Centres
- 600+ kitchen gardens set up across 7 states, as a sustainable solution towards nutrition
- 6,471 children protected from child labour/ marriage/ trafficking
Every contribution you make helps us ensure that India’s children can attend school, receive proper nutrition and healthcare, and remain protected from abuse and exploitation. Join us in creating happier childhoods for India’s children.
Donate to CRY NGO and receive a 50% tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Make a difference today!
Disclaimer: The donation options shown are meant to illustrate the change your donation can make to the lives of children. The funds/donations raised by CRY will be pooled together and allocated to suitable child-related endeavours depending on the need on the ground.