Job Title: Sr. Manager – Donor Analytics
Function /Division: Resource Development / HO
At CRY, we take the ‘You’ of Child Rights and You very seriously; and not without reason. In 2013-14 alone, with support from our patrons, we have been able to reach out to over 9 lakh children in 4,557 slums and villages across this country.
This is the journey that started over 40 years by an inspired individual who believed in the power of collective action to bring about lasting change for children. CRY as an umbrella NGO chooses to restore rights of the most marginalized children via partnerships that provide thematic, financial, and logistical and management inputs to over 200 grassroots organizations working in the area of child rights.
Today, CRY has made an enduring difference to the lives of more than 2 million Indian children and the key driving force behind CRY’s endeavor is the commitment and passion of its teams. We invite you to be a part of this driving force.
The support of countless individual donors across India and the world over who believe in child rights, keeps CRY going and achieves demanding goals for children.
You will be providing insights to the RG team by analyzing donor data, trends and donor behaviors that enables RG Team in meeting its fund requirements.
You are responsible for managing the individual engagement model of CRY for raising resources towards CRY’s objectives by providing insights to the RG team by analyzing donor data, trends and donor behaviors. Manage national channel partners, devise and implement new strategies for individual donor engagement, exploring financial and non-financial means of engagement and putting in place operational plans for mobilizing resources from individuals thereby increasing the effectiveness of regional resource mobilization teams.
- Analysis of national/regional donor data/donation trends, sharing insights, recommending priority intervention areas and ens. Mapping of different donor touch points and its response to identify patterns
- Understand and identify the functional requirements for MIS – Responsible for design, generation and modification of the RG MIS-Incomes and costs/ Analytics reports to ensure a well-functioning system for timely tracking of RG performance IP and CP. To analyze data, assess trends and share insights
- Build synergies and increase efficiencies in existing analytic operations
- Institute systems and processes aimed at increasing efficiencies in analytic operations
- Ensure compliance to agreed processes
- Understand the requirements of the function and customize the SAS BI reports to suit the functional needs
- Manage and ensure the deliverables with the national data analysis agency/other national partnerships. Set in place systems for implementing and tracking recommendations and feedback on performance.
- Assist the regions with analytic support, share insights and propose action points. Track implementation of those action points and its outcome
- Monitor costs of the function through cost MIS, identify patterns and report
- Assist regions with the data/analysis requirements, ensure adherence to the set processes/formats, validation and uploading it in FMS
You must be a Graduate / Post-Graduate, preferably Degree/Diploma in Data Management/Business Administration/Management with 6-8 years’ experience in retail sector responsible for customer/donor analytics with an understanding of Business Intelligence tools and its applications. You should have a good knowledge and experience in Advanced excel and SQL knowledge.
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org