Job Title: Associate General Manager – Individual Partnerships
Function/Division: Resource Development
At CRY, we take the ‘You’ of Child Rights and You very seriously; and not without reason. In 2013-14 alone, with support from our patrons, we have been able to reach out to over 9 lakh children in 4,557 slums and villages across this country.
This is the journey that started over 40 years by an inspired individual who believed in the power of collective action to bring about lasting change for children. CRY as an umbrella NGO chooses to restore rights of the most marginalized children via partnerships that provide thematic, financial, and logistical and management inputs to over 200 grassroots organizations working in the area of child rights.
Today, CRY has made an enduring difference to the lives of more than 2 million Indian children and the key driving force behind CRY’s endeavor is the commitment and passion of its teams. We invite you to be a part of this driving force.
The support of countless individual donors across India and the world over who believe in child rights, keeps CRY going and achieves demanding goals for children.
You will be at the forefront of the team that garners monetary support from individuals in the southern geography of India and enables CRY in meeting its fund requirements.
Your role is to provide strategic direction in the region that ensures sustained funding from individual donors; by using best direct marketing practice and channel management, acquire new donors by exploring funding channels and programs, formulate strong donor relationships management, effective donor servicing operations and re-affirming CRY’s position as the leading child rights organization. You will create customized communication programmes, design innovative events and identify new avenues for acquisition and retention of High net-worth donors and build one-on-one relations with these donors to ensure their passion and commitment to children gets steadily strengthened.
- Set income targets and achieve the same for donor groups based on market intelligence inputs, donor insights and analysis of historical trends in alignment with the overall organization objectives.
- Define the retention and acquisition growth strategy for the market. Establish and manage alliances and partnerships, and explore new avenues to increase the organization’s reach and the resources to be generated.
- To ensure internal teams and DSA’s staff are well trained, motivated and sufficiently informed about the organization’s mission, values, objectives and activities and that they communicate consistent and accurate messages to current and potential donors
- To analyze present and past data, locate trends, and evolve plans to improve resource generation and donor relationship building.Drive end to end development and implementation of relevant fundraising and donor relationship programmes.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and effective donor servicing and speedy, organized and accurate operations (viz., handling of walk-in donors, population of donor database, cheque receipts, etc)
- To generate resourcesat a budgeted level of profitability. And maintain operational costs in order to achieve / exceed the budgeted levels of revenue /profitability
Provide development support and mentor team to ensure they meet their set objectives
You must be a Graduate / Post-Graduate, preferably an MBA with 8-10 years experience of which at least 5 to 6 years in leading direct marketing operations and/or customer relationship management in the service sector. In addition, understanding of online marketing tools and techniques, a strong analytical orientation and at least 3-4 years of managing a team. Having an SBU level leadership experience would be an added advantage.
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to email@example.com