Job Title: Senior Manager – Resource Development (Bangalore)
Function /Division: Resource Development
Location: Bangalore (Requires regular travel to Hyderabad)
CRY is a premier Indian NGO working in the area of Child Rights for over 39 years. We bring innovation to the Development Sector. CRY has many firsts to its credit in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People Practices and Finance. CRY’s reach is Pan India with a presence in 15 states. It is the only Indian Funding Organization which works for the upliftment of underprivileged Indian children.
Did you ever think that meeting new people, generating new ideas that lead to business opportunities could change children’s lives? At CRY – Child Rights and You, your job experience matters in a whole new way….. you do what you do best, in order to create a better world for Indian children. At CRY we guarantee that every employee feels valued and experiences a unique sense of satisfaction in the work that he/she does. We have opportunities tailor-made for people with drive, intelligence and the urge to face new challenges. In short, we’re offering something no corporate posting could – the chance to combine professional skills and growth with the opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives by creating an ever growing base of committed clients. If you agree with us that this work will be exceptionally rewarding, then CRY is looking for you…
This role is responsible for managing existing partnerships and establishing new ones in Hyderabad, in order to generate financial resources in support of CRY’s objectives. It also involves retaining and nurturing relationships with existing and new individual priority donors in the region and customizing the communication as per requirement.
As a person in this position, you need to be highly driven, and take ownership and responsibility for the following:
- Managing High net worth Individual Donors – retention and acquisition
- Exploring event opportunities like marathon, cyclothon etc and managing execution of the same with individual donor associations.
- Managing the channel partners in the region which includes agreeing upon targets, ensuring adherence to systems, monitoring and controlling the productivity and overall donor servicing.
- Establishing connect with corporates in the region to identify opportunites to partner with CRY for its objectives and activities.
- Managing the relationship with retention clients, thereby creating long term supporters for CRY
- Carrying out research work to create a pipleline for reach outs and preparing proposals/ presentations, to be used as effective pitching tools while connecting to the corporates.
- Managing the portfolio of retention and acquisition accounts and monitoring the incomes closely.
- Creating awareness on child-rights among clients and partners, regularly sharing updates on CRY’s initiatives.
In doing so you’ll experience the thrill of generating ideas and meeting new people. You will also enhance your relationship building skills by engaging with our existing partners.
You will experience a new high and a new challenge every single day as you manage your portfolio and find innovative ways to raise funds. But most of all, you’ll experience a level of job satisfaction you may never experience anywhere else. Because your success will give millions of children the right to live, learn and enjoy the simple joys of childhood.
You must be a Graduate / Post-Graduate, preferably an MBA with 7 – 9 years experience, in the areas of Marketing/ Key Account Management/Business Development etc. You should have strong communication skills backed with an ability to take initiatives and drive results. You must be adept in data analysis and should have sufficient exposure to CSR policy, marketing tools and techniques and concepts of channel management.
You must be willing to travel to Hyderabad frequently.
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org