Job Title: Donor Acquisition Consultant
Function /Division: Resource Mobilization GOPS
CRY is a premier Indian NGO working in the area of Child Rights for over 40 years. We bring innovation to the Development Sector. CRY has many firsts to its credit in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People Practices and Finance. CRYs reach is Pan India with a presence in 15 states. It is the only Indian Funding Organization which works for the upliftment of underprivileged Indian children.
Looking for Consultant-Donor relations and acquisition who would be working in the Global Operations team. This role will be responsible for acquiring and building long term relationships with High value donors. Specific job responsibilities will be:
- Acquisition of high value donors through digital platforms
- Reaching out to potential partners for high value donors’ acquisition
- Generating leads of high value donors
Donor relationship building and retention
- Execution of donor relationship programme for High value donors
- Handling of donor queries/ grievances
- Efficient reporting of the day to day activities.
- Profiling of existing donors.
- Other operational responsibilities as and when required.
Specific Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience in donor or customer relationship
- Graduate will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Presentation skills will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of computers is a must
- Ability to work in a team
Please email your application to email@example.com mentioning the post applied for on the subject line. Also please mention the name of the website where you have seen the advertisement.