Location: Medchal District, Telangana
Nature of Initiative: Group Fellow
CRY support since: 2018 – 2019
- In depth analysis of child rights issues is done through BLD.
- Apt strategies arrived at to address CR issues. This will be achieved through orientation.
- The insufficiency of ICDS centres is made an issue and better service delivery demanded in existing ICDS centres.
- The insufficiency of schools is made an issue and better service delivery demanded in existing schools.
- Awareness created at community level on child labour and dropout and mainstreaming of child labour and dropout starts.
- A platform for child participation is ensured in all the Bastis
- Efforts initiated to enhance the skills and creativity in children.
- Domestic girl child labour identified and action initiated to release them.