- “An organisation is the skeleton & muscles of a body, and the institution is the blood.”
- “Doing good is also good for the brand”
- “Volunteers are the backbone of CRY America”
- “We refined the greeting cards venture into an art.”
- “Whatever we are today, we owe it to that first cheque.”
- “Why do you think we should give money to these young people?”
- “You should have said no show!”
- <strong>Let’s Empower Our Girls This International Women’s Day</strong>
- 25 years of CRY
- A Happy CRY
- A parent’s dream come to life!
- A Review of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020
- A Shackled Existence – From the Rusty Lanes of Madhya Pradesh
- A Snapshot of CRY’s COVID-19 Second Wave Response
- A teacher in the making!
- A turning point for CRY and perhaps the most crucial
- Access To Education Is Every Child’s Right
- Amir dreams of becoming a big man!
- ART for CRY
- Beating child marriage to become a police officer!
- Beating child marriage to chase her dreams even in COVID times
- Becoming a champion for children’s rights!
- Breaking The Menstrual Taboo. Meet The Changemaker – Lalithamma
- Celebrate Children’s Day By Becoming A #YellowFellow
- Celebrate International Day of the Girl Child With CRY
- Celebrate International Literacy Day By Supporting Children’s Education
- Celebrate International Volunteer Day By Joining Hands With CRY
- Child Marriage Can Have Long-Term Effects On Young Girls
- Child Marriage in India Harms Underprivileged Children
- Child Trafficking & Child Abuse In India Must be Addressed
- Children are powerful agents of change!
- Children are truly our leaders of tomorrow!
- Circus Magic as CRY’s first national public event
- Click Rights
- Courage pays rich dividends!
- CRY Awarded as India’s Most Trusted NGO By Trust Research Advisory (TRA)
- CRY awarded the GuideStar India Platinum Certification
- CRY is recognized as one of the 100 #SparksOfHope by The Elders
- CRY recognized as India’s Most Trusted NGO by Trust Research Advisory (TRA)
- CRY’s response to the Coronavirus crisis in India
- Digambar Narzary – The NCRRF Fellow who studied the state of children in relief camps
- Donate and Avail Deduction Under Section 80G of Income Tax Act
- Education Is The Primary Goal To Help Empower Children
- From A Child Marriage Survivor To A Police Constable Today – Here’s Jyoti’s journey!
- From a child worker to a future doctor – this is Kavita’s story!
- From A Farm To A Football Field – This Is Mamta’s Story Of Defying All Odds To Become A Google Woman Icon!
- From Being A Child Labourer To Now An Aspiring IAS Officer – Here’s Pragnya’s Story
- From being a child worker to becoming a future scientist
- From being severely malnourished to growing up healthy – this is Rahul’s story!
- From Child Labourer to Scholar: Lalita’s Journey of Resilience and Determination
- Gajendra’s Amazing Recovery From Severe Malnutrition
- Gender Inequality Continues To Affect The Lives Of Many Girls In India
- Gift A Brighter Future to Young Girls On National Girl Child Day
- Gift Happier Childhoods To Children By Helping Them Go To School
- Going back to school!
- Have questions about the Coronavirus outbreak?
- Help CRY address COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and ensure vaccination for the underserved communities
- Help CRY NGO Educate Girls In India For A Brighter Future
- Help India’s Children Survive The Second Wave Of COVID-19
- Helping Vishal grow up healthy!
- Here’s Chandini’s Journey Of Becoming A Paramilitary Cadet
- Here’s The Impact You Helped Us Create In 2021-22 For Our Children
- Here’s How CRY’s Academic and Psychosocial Support Centres Increased Enrolment Rate by Upto 90%!
- Here’s How CRY’s Ensuring Education For Children
- Here’s How Your Support Helped Girls from Taratala Win State-Level Kickboxing Championship!
- Here’s Revathi’s Journey From A Small Village To Working For India’s Largest IT Company
- Here’s To Our Favourite Moments From 2022, All Powered by YOU
- How Chandni became a paramilitary cadet!
- How Kavita transformed herself and her community!
- How Nandini changed the game to become a role model!
- How Revathi became a fierce child rights ambassador!
- How Rohit became a military police officer!
- How Sneha paved her way to become a textile designer!
- How swift action helped Kavita deliver a healthy baby against all odds
- Importance of Girl Child Education in India
- Invest In The Future Of India’s Children And Avail Income Tax Exemption
- Invisibles: A Day In My Life Peeking Through The Lives In An Urban Slum In Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- It takes a village to raise a healthy child!
- Jaideep Hardikar – The NCRRF Fellow who studied the impact of agrarian distress on children
- Jyoti and Sherbano create change with their abilities!
- Let’s Join Hands To Discontinue The Practice Of Child Marriage In India
- Let’s Celebrate The Precious Childhood Memories of Diwali
- Let’s Help India’s Children Go Back To School
- Let’s Join Hands To Educate Young Girls Like Ranu Manna From Project Antarasha To Make All The Difference
- Malini Paves Her Future To Become A Doctor – The First Ever From Her Village
- Marginalised Children Must Have Access To Quality Healthcare
- Meet Our #VaccineMitra Shahzada, Who Helped the Entire Village Get Vaccinated in Kashmir!
- Meet Our Champion Nandini Who Is Breaking The Silence Around Periods And Carving A Path For Other Girls To Live Freely
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: End the Shame and Unlock Girls’ True Potential
- Minki stands up for herself!
- Mona dreams of becoming a doctor!
- Moving mountains for children
- My journey from being a child labourer to becoming a Kung Fu champion!
- Nandha Kumar – From The Slums Of Vyasarpadi To The Delhi Dynamos
- No dream is too distant!
- On the road to becoming a teacher!
- Partner with CRY and implement your organization’s CSR goals
- Partner With CRY To Give India’s Vulnerable Children A Prosperous Future
- Periods – #LetsTalkAbout It Openly
- Ponnambily Jobin – The NCRRF Fellow who studied dowry harassment and child abuse
- Poverty In India Affects Underserved Children In Multiple Ways
- Proper Nutrition And Healthcare Are Essential For Children’s Health
- Protect Childhoods by Addressing the Issue of Child Marriage
- Protect Underprivileged Children From Malnutrition In India
- Protecting India’s Most Vulnerable Children During Crisis Times
- Puja Marwaha, CEO – CRY, awarded the Olga Alexeeva Memorial Prize 2018
- Reaching for the stars!
- Remembering Rippan
- Reviving the school system in Wanaparthy!
- Stories of COVID Warriors from CRY’s On-Ground Team
- Straight from a mother’s heart!
- Support CRY’s Effort To End Period Shame And Help India’s Girls Live Freely
- Support Non Profit Organisations In India That Help In Educating Underprivileged Children
- Support The Education Of Children And Avail A 50% Tax Benefit
- The Kapur Family
- The Power Of A Child’s Voice
- The Reality Of The Practice Of Child Labour In India
- The Right to Education
- The role of advocacy in ensuring children’s rights
- The role of timely intervention in addressing malnutrition
- The simplest ideas in the world
- The three CEOs
- Thimma Reddy is a force to reckon with!
- This Diwali Experience Joy Of Giving By Making A Donation
- This Holiday Season, Give Children the Gift of Education and Get Tax Exemption
- This Human Rights Day, Let’s Protect Children From Child Labour
- This Independence Day, let’s give India a healthier future!
- This Independence Day, Let’s Give India’s Children Access To Education
- This International Children’s Day, Celebrate The Child Within You And Pay It Forward
- This International Day Of The Girl Child Help Young Girls Continue Their Education
- This International Literacy Day, Ensure Children Have Access To Education
- This Mother’s Day Help Expecting Mothers And Their Babies Survive
- This National Girl Child Day, Donate For India’s Young Girls
- This National Vaccination Day, Help Immunize Children Against Deadly Diseases
- This National Vaccination Day, Help Immunize India’s Most Vulnerable Children
- This New Year’s, Protect Girls From Being Forced Into Child Marriage
- This Republic Day, Help India’s Children #MarchForward to a Healthier Future
- This Women’s Day, Help CRY Give Adolescent Girls In India A Brighter Tomorrow
- This World Day Against Child Labour Help Protect Underprivileged Children in India
- This World Health Day, Join Hands To Protect Underprivileged Children
- Topper Girl – Kashish’s Journey From Being A School Dropout To Topping Her Class
- Underprivileged Children Must Have Access To Proper Food And Nutrition
- Underprivileged children’s health at higher risk due to the pandemic
- Understanding And Addressing Child Labour Today
- Unstoppable Marthal!
- Vardha stands against child marriage during the pandemic
- When children stand up for other children
- World Day Against Child Labour Highlights The State Of Children During The Pandemic
- You Can Help CRY Protect Children From Malnutrition
- You put Sahana on the path of financial freedom!
- Your Donation Can Protect India’s Children From Child Marriage
- Your Donation To CRY Can Help Stop Child Labour In India